Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm loving

It's that time of the week again to link up with Jamie for



I'm loving this past weekend for several reasons really:
•Friday I got off work and went home and took a nap. Later that evening Ashley and Abbie came over and we indulged in a few beers then went to the city fair.




•Saturday morning Kyle left and went to go help my dad with some stuff at work so I spent my morning lounging with the babies.



•We then headed to my parents house to go swimming and lay out by the pool. It's actually the first time I'd been swimming this season. Afterwards we grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs. Friday night my parents had gone to the Cheesecake Factory and brought back kyle and I a piece of cheesecake. I could've used another piece it was SO delish!!!




•Sunday morning we went to church and the out for Brunch with a couple that we're friends with. Later returning home for a little Sunday nap with the babes.






My poor little fluff ball will be getting his first hair cut this week hopefully.

Later Sunday evening we went grocery shopping at Kroger and we took coupons. We got a TON of food for only $120 bucks. We saved $5 with coupons and $35 with our Kroger Plus Card. I dot know about y'all but every time I go to the grocery store I always leave feeling a bit defeated. Food is entirely too expensive! This past trip we definitely used our resources wisely considering we bought three lbs of beef, 2lbs smoked sausage, and 2 8-packs of hot dogs of course that's just the meat that we purchased.

My weekend was beyond enjoyable and fulfilling. It's definitely what I need to start my 52hr work week that has now dwindled to 48hrs. You see overworked, I see moneyyyyy$$$! Haha.

Happy hump day y'all, what are you lovin!? Link up with Jamie.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Cheesecake is my favorite! I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory :(
    Sounds like a pretty decent weekend. Very cute photo of you and your man.

    ReplyDelete