Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm lovin' it

Why not join in a bandwagon for a change! This evening I'm joining Jamie for...



•I am absolutely LOVING that tomorrow is Thursday, the last day of work for me till next Tuesday. Honey and I are taking a trip to Illinois for a bike rally. Oh yes sweet sweaty biker dudes with biker chicks sporting mullets...amazing time. We went last year and had a BLAST! I won't lie, it gets pretty provocative. Take Bonaroo, Spring Break, and the CMA fest and you got Hog Rock.

• JosephJoseph is ahhhmazing.









It's a website that sales random kitchen gadgets and what-have-yous and I'm in love! I love the vibrant spin on boring kitchen goodies. When Honey and I first started our house searching process one night I was cooking and chopping meat up. It dawned on me how is he ever going to remember what cutting board is for veggies and what cutting board is for meat? Within that week I came across one of my most favorite kitchen gadget purchases!



Genius!!




•DRAW SOMETHING! I was obsessed with the game and before I knew it everyone I worked with at my store as well as my dads was playing it and it became too much so I moved on to something else. Well now my fire has been relit and I'm drawing like a mad (wo)man!

What are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. Boyfriend of mine is obsessed with draw something. I'm sure I'd enjoy it too if I didn't suck so bad. I'm loving.. cookies.

    ReplyDelete