Sunday, June 10, 2012

Operation Laundry

With the combination of gym clothes, dog blankets, pajamas, work clothes, and day to day apparel I've learned that laundry is a never ending chore. I know I have to do laundry at least twice a week or I'm going to have to spend an entire day doing it. Now the days of the week I choose to do it is still being under negotiation with myself.

However I do find that having my own house I tend to stay much more on top of laundry due to me wanting to keep my house in tiptop shape. When I was off at college I went for the cheapest detergent in order to have more beer/liquor money and I didn't much care about the rest. After doing laundry at my moms during the moving process and hearing Honey compliment the aroma of his freshly cleaned clothes I knew there would be no cheapin' on the detergent. in the same respect, if I'm going to spend the time washing clothes I would like for them to smell like a bundle of joy myself but this was learned with age.

Also learned with age is the personal opinion the when it comes to the battle of smell between dryer sheets vs. liquid softener liquid takes the bait, not only on smelling the best but also the more pricey of the two yeah yeah I like to use an abundance of that stuff. Problem solver: Tide Plus Downy.



You're buying not only detergent but fabric softener as well. I still purchase the downy sheets as well just for added smell and a touch more softener yet I only use one sheet...and sometimes I even forget that depending on my hurry.

Operation clean clothes: check!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I still go for cheap. But usually cheap, as in anything that smells pretty good and is on sale. I don't actually buy the regular cheapo stuff. I dont do liquid softener because I use coin operated machines in my building and I wouldn't know the first thing about when to put it in. I also lost my box of sheets after only using one of them. I dont know how I managed that. But yeah, lately I fail at laundry. There's still an unfolded basket of it in my room. At least you seem to have it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly lol. Yeah that's another reason I got tide with downy is because my washer doesn't have a designated spot for liquid softner.

    ReplyDelete