Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Indulge

This Wednesday I'm linking up with Jamie for



This Wednesday I'm loving a couple of things.

•Im loving that I have all my laundry completed except for towels.




I'm loving how cuddly Koby has been since we got back from our trip.




I'm absolutely loving that I've had the pleasure to indulge myself with two caramel macchiatos from Starbucks this week. The energy boost I've been needing!

•I'm loving that I found an alternative for picnik.com as it no longer exists. Google+ has now taken the reigns...and now I can even tan myself lol exhibit A:




I hope everyone else has a happy HUMP day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed! Of course in the Winter time I'm sippin' on a white chocolate mocha, yummm!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your dog is too cute! And yay for catching up on laundry - I always save towels for last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that Starbucks looks too yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOP on having laundry done :) and yay for starbucks!!

    ReplyDelete