Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bang for the buck.

Yesterday I returned the junk piece of vacuum I purchased and bought a different Bissell. The Bissell PowerForce Turbo.



Somewhat harder to assemble yet the badass cleaning and gliding ease made it all worth it. When we purchased our house they had just redone all of the floors. Brand new carpet in the bedrooms, hardwood in the living room/hallway/foyer, and tile laminate in the kitchen/bathrooms/laundry room. When I vacuumed with my moms cleaner I never saw what came up I just new the floors looked pretty. Then I realized my new vacuum gave me a BIG bang for my buck since this vacuum was $20 less than the previous purchased.






Yes that is the dirt canister. And as much as I would like to say that's from all the rooms, it's only from the master bedroom. I seriously think it pulled up all dirt and grime from where they laid the fresh carpet. I will say that my floors now feel much fluffier. Haha.

Vacuum purchase: Successful.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment