Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday Christmas lovin!

Good morning my lovelies! I figured I would start this Wednesday out with a little bit of lovin'! What better way to do so than joining in with Jamie for...



With Christmas right around the corner I thought it would be best to incorporate my Christmas wish list!



The Nike Air Relentless. They're amazing. These are Relentless 2 but I currently have the original versions. I wear a size 8 just incase you come across a pair that you want to send my way ;)




I seriously want one of these sooo bad! Yeah...I'm lame.



I was the queen "hater" when it came to the twilight fad. Eventually some friends wanted me to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 so I went and caught up on the first three. Now I've seen part 2 and I'm seriously addicted. I feel the only way to lengthen my twilight obsession is to read the books now, being that the saga has come to an end :,(




A flower water gauge!! What? I haven't perfected my green thumb yet.



Because I have the first two so obviously I need the third...if I ever finish the second :-/



I use to have an iPod boombox...then I moved from my parents house and I just couldn't break my moms heart by takin it with me.



I need new light fixtures for my front porch seriously they're the old rusted brass..like these...



That's all for my Christmas list. Might I add that I'm also loving the fct that I've almost finished my Christmas project!



I'm going to attach them when I'm done and hang it on the wall:)

Happy Wednesday y'all!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. a lint lizard seems interesting! i probably need one of those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the hardest time getting through the first Fifty Shades book. Am I the only one?

    My Christmas list is so bare. I can't think of anything I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trainers rock! I've not bought any shoe in shocking pink for years! ☺

    ReplyDelete