Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving contribution

Happy Thanksgiving my lovelies! I thought I would sneak a quick post in while drinking some coffee. I'm linking up with



The prompt I chose was Share a favorite Thanksgiving recipe. However since my mom is normally the chef for our feast and this year is the first year I'm contributing I'm going to share a recipe I got out of a Kraft magazine:

Bacon-Cheddar Corn Pudding
You need:
2 eggs, beaten
1-15oz can of cream corn
1-11oz can of corn with green and red bell peppers, drained
1- 8.5oz pkg of corn muffin mix
1/2 cup of Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing
1-8oz pkg of Kraft Cheddar cheese, divided
4 green onions sliced
2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled.

Heat oven to 375°F

Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese.

Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 40 minutes. Meanwhile combine remaining cheese, bacon, and green onions.

Top casserole with cheese mixture and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until slightly browned.

------
I'm pretty excited to be contributing to the feast this year. All the past years I've lived with my parents so I've just assisted my mom in the kitchen. I am also bringing a strawberry cheesecake as well. I'll have to repost and let y'all know how the casserole and cheesecake turned out!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I posted a similar recipe, but since bacon automatically makes everything better, I like yours best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm you definitely have to let me know how this turns out. I love cream corn and would love a good recipe to use it in.

    ReplyDelete