Wednesday, November 14, 2012

wasted day

My pure lack of motivation is killing me today! I only had to go in and pull the meat from 5am-7am this morning and I'm off work for the rest of the day. My intentions were to get wild with it and start-finish my laundry, mail off the wedding photographer and dj contracts/retainers, clean the kitchen and living room, and whip up a bad ass dinner.

My accomplishments? None of the above. Not even the dinner part. Instead I came home and took a nap where I ignored my alarm clock and remained in a coma. Seriously our new sleep number bed is magical but when it comes to being productive count it out. I never seem to want to get out of bed anymore! Not that I really had a burning passion to before but that's another story in itself. The contracts are still on the kitchen table, the clothes are still dirty, and my kitchen is still scattered...as for dinner? I totally talked Kyle into catching some sushi with me for dinner. Then we will be returning home to watch Sons of Anarchy. A 90-minute long special episode. Okay and for those who watch it please pray Juicy doesn't get killed off!! He's kinda yummy to look at in that "trashy-bad boy-biker guy" kind of way. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment