Monday, August 6, 2012

Diaper and tiara

The past couple weeks have been hectic as all get out thus explaining my lack of input into the blogosphere. A dear friend of mine passed away, Kyle's birthday, his cousins birthday party, duck blind drawing, went all over God's beautiful creation to find a boat, bought a boat, naturally kyle jumped at the first punch to take the boat out, then I had to work a ton, then we had a catering for the army till 8PM...the list goes on but I see I'm boring you now.



I was looking forward to this week, having my hopes held high that I would be able to take this week to catch a breath. Then the sudden realization hits me that during all nonstop going of the past two weeks guess what? Laundry doesn't do itself, the mop doesn't do it's job unless I'm behind it, and the odds and ends don't pick themselves up. Therefore I'm left with unattended house to attend to. Even the microwave needs a good scrub. Kyle's response to my freak out I laid on him over dinner, "it's a part of being an adult". If said is actually the truth I find it to be time to put on the diaper and tiara and kick my feet up.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, sounds like life got a little busy for you. But yeah, I guess all part of being an adult. It sucks :p
    Sorry to hear about your friend though.

    ReplyDelete