Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday lovin!

Yay! It's time to link up with Jamie for one of my favorites!



Here lately I've been on pinterest none stop to the point I'm surprised they haven't banned me due to my compulsive pinning. Nevertheless I've come across several pins I just must share!













Also to add to my loves for this Wednesday...my new grocery list. Yes I'm guilty of making a million lists for what I need from different places therefore I lose them..quite frequently. So what do I do? Combine! In an organized fashion of course.



Each column is a different store and there's room at the bottom for notes. Genius, I know. You can thank me later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty epic shopping list. I need something like that.

    ReplyDelete