Monday, August 27, 2012

Accomplished




Via google. As always.

I could literally start pooping glitter and peeing rainbows when it comes down to me being so excited over my house being straightened up. I'd like to say clean but let's be honest I picked up the scattered messes. Living room was swept not mopped, laundry was done except for sheets, bathroom was straightened and wiped down not sanitized...and well you get the point. The past two weeks I've been in and out of my house. My parents took a vaca to Florida so I house/dog sat. Thus meaning I came I dumped and strolled and left. No time for cleaning.

In my tremendous progress I've made in my house I even made time for a little photo shoot to show you my thrift store finds! Let the photo explosion roll...



The $14 dollar metal wall decor I mentioned previously, yet now hung and better photographed.



My $2 candle.



$2



$3



Holder 99¢; fall decor $1.00ea from the dollar tree.



$2 wire basket that now sits on my kitchen counter as a clutter catcher. Ie everything that comes out of Kyle's pockets.




$14 hobby lobby.



The tall rod iron candle holder was originally $99.00 from hobby lobby and I got it on clearance for $34. I smile every time I walk past it. Can we talk about that sofa table! As soon as we were in contract on our house I went to Essex and they were have a 50% off all boxed furniture sale. The catch? It's all in boxes and you don't know what you're getting. I took out my iPhone, got on amazon, scanned the barcode. Table listed on amazon for $129.00 at Essex it was $70. Take 50% off I snagged that beauty for only $35! I was estatic! The lamp? $5 City Thrift. Don't worry my friends all get jealous of my intense thrifting as well!



I'm still working on my fireplace arrangement but I had to snag a pic because I love all these items so much! The clock was only $12 from Kirklands.

I've had a busy weekend between cleaning, working, taking the boat out, and going to a birthday party. Overall I feel accomplished for the first time in a long time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I loooove that sofa table! Actually, I love basically everything you got. Your place must be looking really pretty.

    ReplyDelete