Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WILW




It's time for Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday!




I'm loving this tea towel that my sweet sweet friend Abbie surprised me with this morning. I loveee owls!



I'm loving this metal wall hanging that I got from the thrift store for only $14! Horrible photo but it's beautiful!

I'm loving that I've already started planning for my first Halloween party I will be having at mi casa the weekend before Halloween.




I'm loving my sweet little Koby. He is so sweet and lovey here lately!

I'm loving that my sweet Abbie surprised me also this morning with a scrumptious venti caramel frapp yummm!




I'm loving this hilarious picture I came across on pinterest.




I'm loving Fifty Shades of Grey...omg need I say more! I've decided if they make a movie Hayden Christianson would be a pretty good candidate to play Christian Grey, their name similiarities are purely coincidental in my decision.

Happy Wednesday yall!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love that tea towel. I was going to do Chloe's room in a sort of owl theme but I've since got lazy and given up.
    LoL.. that poor cat.

    ReplyDelete