Friday, August 17, 2012

Organizing my life

Ive always been pretty good at organizing. Anytime any of the employees from my dad's store come to mine the same comment is made 90% of the time, "wow, it's so organized over here". Damn right! It makes my work day much easier.

I moved into my house in mid April and here it is mid August and for me to tell you that its organized is a complete lie. I've organized several small places including part of my closet, you better believe all of my work shirts are organized by color along with the rest of my clothing. But as far as the mail goes I've made an attempt to have it organized but it clearly is not a method that is working for us. The man cave is a complete disaster when it comes to organized along with the linen closet that I also use to store cleaning supplies.

My house is not the only thing that I cannot seem to organize properly. My life is. Every year I say I'm going to do this, this, and this and a little more of this with a whole lot of this during the summer. Negative, here it is with summer closing in and I've managed to do hardly anything I've wanted. I need a ten day week and even then I dont know if I would be able to manage the time properly and organize my days as said. By now I figured I would've already had a housewarming party. Negative again. Between mine and Kyle's schedules I can hardly fit in a shower on my weekends. I need to find some sort of balance and I just can't seem to figure it all out.

Feel free to leave tips or comments regarding how you manage time on a week to week basis. Fitting in your home maintenance, family time, work, and extracurricular activities. Right now, I'm clearly at a loss.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm a stay at home Mom (only for one more month!) I have more free time than those who work, but get almost nothing done because I have an almost 11 month old following me around whining when I want to clean. Still, it's all about using your free time wisely, and doing little bits at a time. Think of all the things you want to organize, and start with one small thing. Little by little it will get done, maybe not very fast but it'll make you feel better. I always love when I get one completely free day and can clean/organize for as long as I want. It's sad that I enjoy it that much.

    ReplyDelete