Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birthday goodies

Yesterday I unexpectedly got off work early. I went home and cleaned the entire house, finished laundry, played with the babes, and baked my birthday boy a cake and some muffins.



I won't lie I was pretty proud of myself when it came to the cake. It was the first cake I'd ever made and it turned out fabulous!



Funfetti of course! Kyle thought it was pretty good as well. I gathered the dogs and we sang him happy birthday. Actually Koby looked at me as if I'd clearly lost my mind and honestly after yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if I had.

I made Kyle enchiladas for his birthday dinner and it was scrumptious! After cleaning up the kitchen we caught up on our three missed episodes of Big Brother. Ending result: Willie is insane.


1 comment:

  1. Willie is definitely insane.
    Your cake looks pretty yummy.

    ReplyDelete