Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WILW: Pinterest creations







It's that time of the week again where I link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday! A little forewarning, I'm loving quite a bit this Wednesday!




I'm loving the color of these walls! I really look forward to the day Kyle and I can up-do our bedroom and paint the walls this color. Possibly paired with peach or yellow. Or maybe both!



I'm loving this quote! Nuff said!




I'm loving that I finished my very first Pinterest project. I have pinned soooo many crafts and little things/ideas to do on Pinterest and all of a sudden I realized, hey stop pinning and start doing. I plan on tackling a few more by the end of next week.



I'm loving that I also finished my second Pinterest creation. When we moved into our house one of my least favorite things and immediate changes I wanted to make was the horrible 80's bronze hardware. It's every where kitchen, bathrooms, you name it. This is actually one of the less costly fixes for a home but when it's everywhere the money starts adding up. So for a temporary quick fix I spray painted all of em. They definitely look a lot better than they did.




I'm loving this picture. It's clear proof that Koby has a sock fixation as well as a hoarding problem. Note, that is his bed with his baby blanky along with stolen socks. Somehow I can't even be mad at the little sock thief.




I'm loving that this weekend Kyle and I will be heading to Chapel Hill for the annual family reunion. Which just so happens to always fall on the big tractor pull event. Last year was the first year I had ever been to a tractor pull and lemme tell ya I was amazed. Now just at the big roaring machines but also by the way parents let their teenage daughters out in short cut off blue jeans. I'm not just talking "short" I'm talking so short they almost need to wear a hair net before their pubes, or lack thereof, escape. Ridiculous. Maybe I'm too old or modest but no way no how.

That's all for this Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Your pinterest projects look great! I love your frame so much more than mine :p
    Now I need to get that image of 'short shorts' out of my head.

    ReplyDelete