Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am...a writers workshop

It's that time of the week to link up with Mama Kat for her Thursday writing workshop.




My prompt for this lovely, yet rainy, Thursday: create your own I Am poem using the template provided.

The template outlined the poem and I filled in the blanks, result:

I Am

I am loving and random
I wonder why it only says that shirt and shoes are required, pants anyone?
I hear the birds chirping through the pine trees
I see the raindrops settling into the deck
I want to travel the world
I am loving and funny

I pretend to be on a reality show
I feel the love surrounding and flowing throughout my home
I touch the softness of Koby's fur
I worry that I love to carelessly
I cry when I feel helpless
I am loving and compassionate

I understand life was never meant to be easy
I say through Christ all things are possible
I dream about the day I marry my best friend and soulmate
I try to always make everyone around me happy
I hope one day I realize I can't save the world
I am loving and wonderful


Head over to Mama Kats and check out what other bloggers had to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment