Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend recap via pictures

I had a pleasant weekend with a combination of relaxation, friends, family, and fun. I would write a post of everything that transpired but it would be a mile long. So here's my recap in pictures.



-I started on some pinterest crafts




Made Mickey Mouse pancakes for dinner





Kyle and I went out to a new hotspot in town and visited with some Dover friends.




We woke up and rejuvenated Sunday morning before heading my friends 3 year old daughters birthday party.







And Koby helped with laundry. Ya know, by making sure he finds all of the socks. (he's a sock thief)

I thought I would have had a worse case of the Monday's than I did but my Monday turned out pretty good. I spot cleaned the kitchen and we grilled hot dogs after spending time with some friends that came over to visit and see the house.

Hope everyone else had a lovely Monday!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment