Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Loving!

It's time to join Jamie for...



This week I'm loving a couple of things!
I'm loving that last week I scored an AWESOME DEAL!



I bought three pairs of shoes for only $10 a piece! Obviously I had to buy three pairs for that deal. I really wanted to buy all the colors they had!

I'm loving that it's only Wednesday and I've already made $116 extra this week. I may be exhausted but I'm not gonna complain!

I'm loving the new Cuptakes Frames for Decemeber (it's an app for your phone) I played around with a couple and sent some to Abbie's phone so her adorable baby Jackson could be displayed seasonally for her iPhone.












The last two are of her sweet baby Jackson!

I'm loving that yesterday was exactly five months until my wedding!!

I'm loving that mine and Kyle's tacky Christmas sweater party is next weekend.

I'm loving that today marks two years since Kyle and I first met. It was love at first sight! for me anyway...I knew immediately!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Dot forget to join in with new momma Jamie!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Wednesday Loves...3 pairs of shoes for$10 each?! Amazing deal!! And happy engagement! I had so much fun planning my wedding...2 1/2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want to go to a Christmas sweater party. I have one that hasn't been worn much. And it's too ugly to keep hidden.
    Wow five months. The big day will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tacky Christmas Sweater parties!

    ReplyDelete