Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Early birthday goodness

Today marks five days till my birthday! Yep, I'm a Christmas baby. Originally due Christmas Eve, I made my debut early. Probably the only time in my 24 years of life that I accomplished anything early. Anyways like most Christmas time babies, or maybe I'm speaking for myself here, I don't get near the presents..not like it matters, because everyone kinda bundles my birthday and Christmas in a package deal. Which my dad is a hardcore protester to that being that he's always made sure that he gives me two holidays like most. ;)

Anywho! I'm posting about my birthday early because today I recieved one of the best birthday presents ever...early! Maybe I'm too excited about it but it's definitely the perfect present for me.



The frame is espresso which matches pretty much all of my house. My sister got me this gem and as soon as she gave it to me this morning at work I wanted to rush home and hang it immediately. Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait another 6 hours to do so.

Happy early birthday to me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: